Here you can find various scholarships offered by Salem Baptist Church and out community partners. Click a link below to learn more and/or apply for the scholarship of your choice.
1. Applicant must be a graduating senior or current student at an accredited college or university. Priority will be given to graduating high school seniors, however, if available, funds may be awarded to current college students.
2. The scholarship is a cash award payable to the recipient or to a college/university designated by the recipient. The amount and number of awards will vary depending on the monies available. The minimum award will be $500.
3. Applicant must have an accumulated High School GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or college GPA of 3.0 is required.
4. Applicants must provide proof of current enrollment in a college/university before the scholarship funds will be released.
5. Primary consideration for the scholarship will be based on academic achievement, leadership qualities, active church and community involvement.
6. Applicants must be current members of Salem Baptist Church. Please confirm your membership status with the Salem administrative office to ensure that you meet this qualification criterion. Students who are recent members of the church must complete the new membership process by March 6, 2012 in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. more details
Applicant must be a graduating senior or current student in an accredited college or university. The scholarship is a cash award payable to the college/university designated by the recipient.
High School GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 or college GPA of 2.75 is required.
Applicants must be enrolled in a college/university before the scholarship money is released.
Primary consideration for the scholarship is academic achievement, leadership qualities and community involvement.
Current members of Salem Baptist Church are eligible for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2011 (postmark deadline)
1. An OFFICIAL Copy of Student’s High School Transcript, senior year schedule and first semester grades
2. A copy of parent(s)’ 2009 or 2010 IRS Form 1040 through adjusted gross income line, or other OFFICIAL document
3. Two Letters of Recommendation (From Counselors, Instructors, Community Leaders, etc.)
4. “What it means to be a Man of Honor” Essay (Typed, double spaced, not to exceed one  page
5. A Biographical Essay to include life goals and aspirations (Typed, double spaced, not to exceed one  page
6. List of Extracurricular and Community Activities .
You can now pay your tithes and offerings online by completing a simple form. Click here to pay your tithes online now.
Get this week’s list of ministry schedules and events by downloading our Weekly Bulletin.
Get inspirational letters from our pastor, event recaps, staff updates, event schedules, and more. View Newsletters now